8/31/2014

Mini shoe haul

(Patent slingback pointed toe flats & neon Juju heels, Topshop)

Scored these two pairs of shoes for real cheap at Topshop the other day and I'm really happy!!! Trying to find a pair of flats which are not too girly/kawaii feel and these fits the bill. Really loving the pointed toe detail!
I've been wanting a pair of Jujus since the soles of my Sun Jellies are wearing out and are starting to hurt(ouch, ugh!)my feet when I walk long distances. Prolly would get my hands on a pair of Juju flat sandals, too.
Still remember when the whole jelly shoe craze was on and sun jellies were marketed as being the "original and better quality" brand of shoes I totally bought into it. Not saying I don't love them but quite disappointed how my jelly shoes turned out to be that way. Probably get a pair in black/clear like my current jelly shoes. Juju has a different sole and all and hope it is gonna turn out better! If space and money permits, I'd probably get a few pairs. Ha ha. Really hope I can have more fashion-y stuff in this space hopefully!

Time to pack and leave house for my chalet, hello to BBQ, randoms and all!

No comments:

Post a Comment